A digitally signed driver is required

Find the answers to Adaptive Defense and Endpoint Protection queries in this forum. The experts will help you out!
robertd

A digitally signed driver is required

Post by robertd »

I'm trying to install Panda Adaptive Defense on Windows 10 build 14393.187 version 1607. During the install, I see two Digitally signed driver errors. After a reboot, the computer goes into a bsod kernal error loop until disable driver signature requirement through windows 10 startup repair screen.

Not sure if this is an issue with this particular PC or a more common bug. Any ideas?
signed driver required.png
signed driver required.png (90.52 KiB) Viewed 5072 times
robertd

Re: A digitally signed driver is required

Post by robertd »

I logged into the console today and found a message which could be the solution.
The new version of Windows 10 Anniversary, recently rolled out by Microsoft, causes errors installing the Adaptive Defense protection on computers with this operating system installed and under very specific circumstances (Secure Boot enabled, GPT partitions, etc.).

To avoid these problems, we advise that you update your protection to version 7.62.

This update will take place automatically on Wednesday, September 28, provided the automatic updates option is enabled for the relevant profile, and only on computers with Windows 10. This update is seamless for users and will only take place on computer restart.
PANDACYPRUS

Re: A digitally signed driver is required

Post by PANDACYPRUS »

Hi,

this will be solved with the 7.62 Protection update that was rolled out last Wednesday.

In the mean time as a workaround it´s necessary to disable Safe Boot option in the Bios and then install the protection.

Best Regards,

Return to “Adaptive Defense and Endpoint Protection - Issues”