Distribution Tool error message

Find the answers to Adaptive Defense and Endpoint Protection queries in this forum. The experts will help you out!
jasonb007

Distribution Tool error message

Post by jasonb007 »

Hi,

Was hoping to use the distribution tool to install Panda Endpoint Protection on client PCs. Tool installed ok on the server but when I use it, by opening tool and clicking Install Protection - then in step two on the right, if I click the plus icon or tick the box next to it - I get the message that "The Microsoft Windows network domain has no computer associated to it" - see attached picture.

I've tried running as administrator mode, reboot, uninstall & re-install but same issue.

Anyone had this issue with a resolution.

Thanks.
Attachments
panda error.JPG
panda error.JPG (15.49 KiB) Viewed 4998 times
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Distribution Tool error message

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi,

We only make a call to the microsoft network, if you get that error message, it may be a problem of permissions, settings etc.

On the other hand, if you are only going to install the antivirus on a few computers, you can download the agent installer and install it directly on the computers.

Regards

Darth
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com
jasonb007

Post by jasonb007 »

Hi

Thanks for the reply. We are installing on more than a few clients hence why we need to use the tool. I changed a few network settings but this has no effect, the error message still appears. We now have this tool installed on about 8 different servers (different sites and varying levels/versions of Windows Server) and the same error appears on them all. I can see computers in Network discovery in explorer.

I don't really want to go around every PC at every site to deploy Panda EndPoint !

Could you elaborate on the settings/permissions you refer to ?

Thanks

Jason.
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi,

Could you send us your Client Number in a private message?

Regards

Darth
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Adaptive Defense and Endpoint Protection - Issues”