How Take Backup of Office 365 Account with Security

Leave your suggestions on the Panda Dome for Mac beta version here.
chrismarkus

How Take Backup of Office 365 Account with Security

Post by chrismarkus » Thu, 14 Mar 2019, 14:02

Hello, I am Chris and I have an office 365 account and want to take backup of that account data by which I safeguard my data and save it in my local pc on Apple iMac pro. How to do it please help.

sorinwones

Re: How Take Backup of Office 365 Account with Security

Post by sorinwones » Fri, 15 Mar 2019, 13:40

Hello Chris,

For taking backup of Office 365 account on a Mac PC is now very simple there is no need to use manual tricks which takes much time to download the backup now you can use this Mac Office 365 Backup for saving the data in local PC in PST, MBOX, EML, MSG, etc file format. The user can download it from here:- https://www.toolscrunch.com/mac-office365-backup.html

Adams

Re: How Take Backup of Office 365 Account with Security

Post by Adams » Sat, 16 Mar 2019, 10:41

For the backup of Office 365 account you can try Office 365 backup tool they help to create the backup of your Office 365 account they backup your account in a few steps like. The first step is to install and run software Second, Office 365 username and password is required for connecting to your Office 365 account therefor The third step is to select whose mail you want to backup The last step is a select export option (EML, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, PST) file format that as per requirement and the export data accessed to any version of outlook, apple mail, window live mail and other client and select output directory where do you want to save and then click process now button . For more detail use this link: http://www.msoutlook.org/office-365-backup/

Return to “Panda Dome for Mac - Suggestions”