Unresolved issues in Dome

Post your query about Panda Dome Essential, Panda Dome Complete, Panda Dome Advanced and Panda Dome Premium here!
jopa66

Re: Unresolved issues in Dome

Post by jopa66 »

Hello again Darth Panda... There is really no point in expounding upon what Panda considers "normal" versus what I consider security risks. These are most likely corporate decisions over which you have no control. In the screenshot you mention, yes, if I click "View Details" it will show what it found. What I am looking for is a way to verify that the scheduled scans have indeed run as expected along with the results of those scans. Don't need a lot of detail, just something that says X number of files scanned, "All good" or PUPs found. From what I can tell, this is a feature that Panda does not have. As to the personalized sounds, I uninstalled Panda by reverting to a Macrium backup made just prior to installation. I tested all Windows Event sounds and all was good. Reinstalling Panda again caused issue with the sounds. Another restore with Macrium and again all is good. This is really the extent of information I can give you, since I no longer have your software on my system. I have found another AV product that more closely delivers what I am looking for. I do thank you for your efforts to help.
Keith lee

Post by Keith lee »

My I pad keeps going off after a few minutes can you sort this problem. It happens mainly on a game
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi Keith Lee,

Panda Mobile Security for Ios only provides anti theft protection. If you think that protection can provoke the problem, try to uninstall it and check if the problem is solved.

Regards,
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Panda Dome - Issues”