Panda Dome Says it Needs Renewing

Post your query about Panda Dome Essential, Panda Dome Complete, Panda Dome Advanced and Panda Dome Premium here!
TamaraT

Panda Dome Says it Needs Renewing

Post by TamaraT »

Hi,

My husband and I got Panda Dome about a week ago and installed it on our computers. It should have about a year on our subscription. However, it's now saying the software needs to be renewed even though it says it's valid until the 2/7/2019 (July 2019).

Okay, now I think it might actually be not saying it, but until a few minutes ago it was coming up with a critical warning it had expired. It was the same after rebooting my machine. I'm not sure what's up with it.

Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks,
Tamara
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Panda Dome Says it Needs Renewing

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi,

Could you send us a screenshot of the error and the activation code in a private message to verify it?

Thanks

Darth
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com
Bombe87

Post by Bombe87 »

same on my account pls help
Bombe87

Post by Bombe87 »

have read on other post reinstall and that fix the issue
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi,

You can try that solution and if it doesn't work, send us the information requested previously.

Regards

Darth
www.pandasecurity.com
WhyPanda?

Post by WhyPanda? »

I purchased Panda Dome on Sept 1, 2018. I have received the "Panda Dome Says it Needs Renewing". I needed to uninstall and reinstall 4 TIMES since my Sept 1 purchase. Its very frustrating, time consuming and pathetic that a customer needs to do this. I paid $59 US dollars for this? Why Panda is an appropriate logon name.

What is Panda doing about this product defect? What person or team is addressing this? If I cannot get the issue resolved, who can approve my refund for a defective product?

You guys have my email account. If I do not have an email response in less than 24 hours (10:00 pm central time), I expect nothing less than a full refund.

WhyPanda?
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi WhyPanda?,

I don't understand what is the issue you have. Please send us a mail explaining the issue as detailed as possible to our technical support in USA in order to solve the incident. The email is:
support@us.pandasecurity.com

Regards,
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Panda Dome - Issues”