Can't activate Panda Dome

Post your query about Panda Dome Essential, Panda Dome Complete, Panda Dome Advanced and Panda Dome Premium here!
bulukbasci

Re: Can't activate Panda Dome

Post by bulukbasci »

I can't activate my Panda Dome Advanced. the program is regularly dowloaded, but if I try to open it, the alert says that there is on my pc an "incompatible program" that doesn't allow Panda Dome to open.
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi,

Could you send us a screenshot of the message and another of the process that are running on the computer?

Regards

Darth Panda
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com
Afizah Masri

Post by Afizah Masri »

Hello, I have the same problem where I can't activate my Panda Dome. I always get stuck at the second step (after putting in my password). Does anyone know how to solve this?

Note:
I attached a screenshot.
Attachments
Stuck at Account Activation.PNG
Stuck at Account Activation.PNG (855.5 KiB) Viewed 60756 times
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi Afizah Masri

Follow the steps below to diagnose the problem. We need you to run PSErrorTrace tool and Panda Support Information tool.

PSErrorTrace tool instructions:

1 - Download PsErrorTrace.exe and run the file as administrator on Windows Vista or higher.

http://www.pandasecurity.com/resources/ ... rtrace.exe

2 - Click the Start button.
3 - Fill in your email address and description of the problem and click Continue.
4 - Now, you will be asked to replicate the issue you had encountered (try to activate antivirus). When you are ready to do so, click Start.
5 - Once you are able to replicate the problem and when the button is no longer greyed out, click Finish.
6 - Choose Exit and click Yes to save the report PsErrorTrace.psinfo to your computer.
7 - Finally, send the PsErrorTrace.psinfo file to Support.

Panda Support Information tool instructions:

1 - From a computer with Internet connection, download and save the Panda Support Information tool in your computer.

http://enterprise.updates.pandasoftware ... PSInfo.exe

2 - Double click the file and accept the license agreement so that the information about hardware and software from your computer is gathered.
3 - Select your product and click the option Collect Support Information. Follow the wizard through and fill in all the requested fields.
4 - When the data collection finishes, select option Do not send, save local and send an email with the .7z file generated as soon as possible.
5 - Note: The format of the file is: COMPUTERNAME_[DATE-TIME]_PSInfo.7z
6 - Attach to an email all files requested and send them to us to complete the study of the incident and solve it.
www.pandasecurity.com
transpace2005

Post by transpace2005 »

Hello,

I have the same Problem. I´m a Panda Global Protection User and Panda Dome asks me for activate. After i done a purchase for panda dome complete and get the activation code by email. So i log in to panda security website to activiate, but it seem not work.

Please Help !!!
Attached screenshot
Attached screenshot
Cant activate my panda dome complete products.JPG (111.2 KiB) Viewed 60413 times
kallud

Post by kallud »

hello all together,

I have the same problem.
Nothing happens and the process PSANHost.exe is running and running.
Activation.PNG
Activation.PNG (201.66 KiB) Viewed 52452 times
Is there anywere a solution?

Regards,
kallud
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi,

In this cases, uninstall the antivirus from your computer, restart the computer an access to your Panda Myaccount.

https://myaccount.pandasecurity.com/

Log in with your credentials, and download the antivirus from there, that file has your credentials inside, so you shouldn't activate the antivirus, because the credentials are embedded inside the installation file.

Regards

Darth
www.pandasecurity.com
rhair3

Post by rhair3 »

I seem to have the same issue can you reactivate my license as well Darth Panda?
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

to all with activating issues:

Please download the installation file from you account on

MyAccount.pandasecurity.com

Ther you can register your activation code, download the installation file, and install from the very same page.
The installation, will be automatically activated.
www.pandasecurity.com
CCF224TY2V

Post by CCF224TY2V »

@ Darth Panda

I have the same activation issue. Already installed and uninstalled it 4 times but after finishing a good activation after instal the next day it keeps asking me for my email adres and then keeps hanging in the activation on server loading screen. But I am new to this forum and can't figure out how to send you an instant message with the activation code and version. Please help, if you can by sending me a message wich I can reply to. Thank you in advance and kind regards!

Return to “Panda Dome - Issues”