How to turn off news and background

Post your query about Panda Dome Essential, Panda Dome Complete, Panda Dome Advanced and Panda Dome Premium here!
zsuzsoca

How to turn off news and background

Post by zsuzsoca »

I've finally let Panda to upgrade from IS to Dome (not entirelly by choice, the software is very aggressive - which, by the way, will be a big minus next time I am considering a renewal)
The new Panda Dome is very colourful and modern and stylish, to the point of being unusable. I would like to turn off the background picture or at least change it to custom, so I could read the text under the very stylish icons - I do not have time to decypher the pictures every time and I do not wish to learn to read hieroglyphs. But Panda seems to have adopted the Windows way and knows better - I cannot find the option to turn off the background. How can I do that?

The other thing is that while I turned off Panda news it still flashes at the bottom of the panda Window. I do not want to see that. How can I turn it off? I already payed for the product, I do not want to watch the advertisement or news I really don't care about.

And how can I stop Dome trying to force me to login every time I try to use settings? I do not want to do that either. I have an activation code, I used that, I have an active subscription. Stop bothering me, please.

Please advise, thanks,
zsuzsoca
Panda user since 2004
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: How to turn off news and background

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi zsuzsoca,

You can not turn off the background, you can only change it from Settings. The news at the bottom of the screen can not be turned off either.

To solve the activation problem, send me a private message with your activation code, please.
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Panda Dome - Issues”