panda dome activation

Post your query about Panda Dome Essential, Panda Dome Complete, Panda Dome Advanced and Panda Dome Premium here!
markpaulanne

panda dome activation

Post by markpaulanne »

Hello. My Panda product was global protection but now I am required to activate the panda dome. However the email address that is listed in the activation section is an old one that is no longer relevant and is not the one used for my panda account. The activation section will not let me alter the old email address and therefore I cannot activate the dome.
gilkfir

Re: panda dome activation

Post by gilkfir »

THE SAME HAPPENED TO ME :(
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi markpaulanne,

Clic on the icon at the top of the window and then clic on Account. Try to log in and check if the problem is solved.
Attachments
Inkedscreenshot_LI.jpg
Inkedscreenshot_LI.jpg (836.01 KiB) Viewed 54205 times
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com
Mr.Wormen

Post by Mr.Wormen »

For some reason my Panda asked me to activate again. When I try to activate, using my email, it says "Feil ved sjekking av kontoen" (translated to something like error checking the account). And for some reason it has activated the firewall, whitch I NEVER wanted in the first place as I have my own. I can't activate the antivirus and I can't stop the firewall. Starting to hate this software more and more since it updated itself to Dome. Its like paying for a car and get a bicycle in return. And to top it all off, I used the phone number that you tweeted about (the free 24/7), and NOBODY answers.
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi Mr. Wormen,

I have reactivated your account. Please try to activate the antivirus again and let me know if the problem is not solved.
www.pandasecurity.com
Mr.Wormen

Post by Mr.Wormen »

I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it works again. That was before you replied here. The uninstall was tricky. Had to restart my PC again and again. Tried using the general installer found somewhere on the forum, but that made it harder as the new installer said I was already installing something. In the end I removed a folder on my C: named SMCLpavx. Next time I'll just remove Panda and use something else. I don't have time for these things.
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

good to know you did solved the issue.
Next time you change your email, remember to change it on your accounts as well. that will save your time.

regards
www.pandasecurity.com
prophead321

Post by prophead321 »

I can not get the new panda dome to load, it does partially then come up to a screen in diff language, Spanish? I need it in English and need to get program onmy computer.I just reactivated the new program, I think it took of my old panda.
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

Just follow these steps:

Go to the Panda Account login page: http://myaccount.pandasecurity.com
Login using the user name (email) and password that you created.

If you have forgotten your password to access your Panda Account, click the option Forgot your password? available on that same page.
You will be prompted to enter the email address associated with your Panda Account and a "Captcha" verification code.
Instructions on how to change your Panda Account details will be sent back to you to complete the process.

Once logged into the Panda account page, locate the Panda product that you want to install.
Please, do not click the I have a code button unless you cannot see your product on the list.

And then click to install the appropriate version, for Windows, Mac (included in Internet Security, Global Protection, Gold Protection as well as in the Dome products):

Your browser may prompt you if you want to Run or Save the file, select Run. Some browsers may not do that and they will just save the file into your downloads folder. You will need to locate the file and then run it to start the installation process.

Upon clicking the Download button, you will be able to choose one of the two options - Download and Send -. The Send button will allow you to choose and email address to have the download button sent to.

Once the installation process starts, simply follow the instructions. If the installation process asks you to uninstall an incompatible version simply accept the prompt and restart the computer after the process completes. The installation will continue automatically after the restart.
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Panda Dome - Issues”