No appearance of "Panda Dome" in "My Products"

Post your query about Panda Dome Essential, Panda Dome Complete, Panda Dome Advanced and Panda Dome Premium here!
dpanke

No appearance of "Panda Dome" in "My Products"

Post by dpanke »

When I login to Panda myaccount my Panda Dome purchase is not listed under "My Products" (https://myaccount.pandasecurity.com/). I assume I should click "I HAVE A CODE" and enter my Activation Code but this does not work. My Panda Dome is installed and working fine on my PC but it appears nowhere on your website as being registered to me.

I've contacted Customer Service twice with emails but simply received a one line answer that contained my Activation Code the 1st time. The 2nd response contained my Client ID and name followed by text in another language and upon translation it was instructions on how to uninstall Panda Dome. This is my 3rd effort!
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: No appearance of "Panda Dome" in "My Products"

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi Dpanke,

I have check the activation code and it's correct. Is it posible that you registered another email at MyAccount? I'm going to send you a private message with the email adress we have. Try login to myaccount with that email please and let me know if Panda Dome appears there.
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com
iqhamid

Panda Dome Complete - Installation & Features

Post by iqhamid »

Hi,

I have installed Panda Dome Complete on my Mac OSX 10.14.1. I can see only "Protection Agent" installed. I want to understand how can I access other features provided by Complete package like Parental control, system cleanup and Password Management.

Thanks
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: No appearance of "Panda Dome" in "My Products"

Post by Darth Panda »

panda for mac, is not the same as panda for winodws, and the services provided are not the same either.

Panda for mac, includes:

File antivirus,
Url filtering
and will have (not included, yet) vpn

so the services you are looking for are not for panda for mac.

regards,
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Panda Dome - Issues”