Register
FaceBook Twitter

The VPN connection could not be established

Post your query about Panda VPN!

The VPN connection could not be established

Postby jdeynes » Sun, 29 Jul 2018, 03:50

I have tried to connect Panda VPN and every time I get the message "The VPN connection could not be established". A VPN message required me to uninstalled Panda Dome and I did it. Then, I installed VPN, used the code to activate the product, but I can't connect it.

Re: The VPN connection could not be established

Postby pointerpack1832 » Wed, 08 Aug 2018, 02:24

Same here just downloaded Panda Dome Premium for both win 10 and Win 7 both 64 bit systems both with latest framework version 4.72 but dooes not connect on automatic or by country. A little help admins?

Postby boying100 » Sun, 02 Sep 2018, 22:01

my vpn premium cannot connect auto or to any country, please help admins

Postby samanthaoliver » Wed, 05 Sep 2018, 15:12

Hello Admins, I am having the similar issue for almost a week now. Although, I am using a Panda Premium VPN subscription for almost 6 months and this new error is highly disturbing and annoying for me. Kindly fix it or give us a response. Plus, when the VPN was working fine I tested my IP using Ivacy VPN site to check if I need to Hide IP Address or not, and it shows that my Identity is exposed , At Risk. What would you suggest for this warning?

Postby galvarado01 » Tue, 25 Sep 2018, 03:41

hi everyone, apparently i am not alone with the vpn installing issues here , I bought it today 8year subscription ) , when I download the EXE. file , the computer tries to open the file , but there is a warning coming from the PAnda dome ...more or less says that there is a non compatible file existing. If you choose to continue you will be soon prompt to uninstall the Dome files, in my point of view a total contradiction because you have to use the firewall or antivirus to protect the computer from download files , but....what about if that file is corrupted somehow??? Anyway, some users they patiently erase everything and install yet the vpn exec file again , just to discover that it does not work or ...like in my case seems to be install but I am not sure if that is working as it should .
I took a" middle range" solution just to avoid erasing any files or remove everything again , but as I said could not certainly now if the vpn services are active or not , what I did was before installing the VPN Exec file, i try first to unable the antivirus so i just turn the protection button off , then proceed again to install the vpn file , asked me for the registration number...gave that in , then after was "installed" (I mark the word installed cause as I said i am not currently sure that it works properly ) I just simply turn on again the antivirus protection so it worked to have both files install without having to erase something or any of those reinstallation issues you guys mention. I just urge the Administrators to re check the whole situation and work on it , first to avoid any kind of issues in between installed files , as well to give an extended and more explicit tutorial or way how to install and handle issues with the vpn , just because is the right of a customer to use a product as promised since the first day they buy it .
Thanks again for checking that

Official moderator

Postby Darth Panda » Mon, 08 Oct 2018, 12:29

Hello.

In order to solve the issue about the vpn connection, we need you to send an email to the tech support office in your country, to be able to open a ticket about your issue and let our technicians ask you for additional info to be able to fix the issue.

https://www.pandasecurity.com/spain/about/contact/
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to Panda VPN - Issues