[CLOSED] Desktop Application treated as Malware! Need info on whitelisting process!

Container for RESOLVED incidents, queries SOLVED by the experts, EXPIRED topics or those that have been CLOSED by the users.
abhijithrr

[CLOSED] Desktop Application treated as Malware! Need info on whitelisting process!

Post by abhijithrr »

Hi,

We are writing from Intuit Canada. One of our prominent desktop application is treated as "Threat" to some of our customers after they updated their current version of Panda Antivirus.

We do have whitelisting program where in we publish our exes to antivirus companies and ask to whitelist them accordingly.

Hence, we would like to know the whitelisting process with Panda Antivirus. Please let us know at the earliest as there are multiple customers being affected.

I have asked the same question in a forum and also sent a message to admin. No reply, hence writing it to you.

Please help us out!

Thanks,
Abhijith
VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Desktop Application treated as Malware! Need info on whitelisting process!

Post by VirusBuster »

In order to request a whitelisting, you can contact the local support team in your country and provide a password compressed copy of the software to be whitelisted or a link where we can download it from
If you get no response from the local support team in your country, you can provide it here

If possible a copy of the antivirus report will also be needed
Regards,

Jorge Torre
TechSupport Department - Panda Security

I don't reply to private messages unless I have previously requested them
abhijithrr

Re: Desktop Application treated as Malware! Need info on whitelisting process!

Post by abhijithrr »

Thank you! We will reach out to Canada tech support and update this thread accordingly.

Return to “Virus - Archive Issues”