How to remove Panda antivirus Pro 2016

Queries regarding Panda free antivirus products will be managed, to the extent possible, by the forum community.
Martinho

How to remove Panda antivirus Pro 2016

Post by Martinho »

I have notion that this topic has already been addressed but I intend to help me know if I should proceed as explained in the other topic.

I am a user of windows 10 and because my suspection that Panda antivirus was making my laptop very slow I needed uninstalling the antivirus Pro 2016 version 16.0.1. But after several attempts, made through the control panel -> programs and functionalities, it was impossible to uninstall.
I tried later with the laptop in security mode and a report appeared to me reporting that there was an error in uninstalling!! That's why I'm using this forum for help on how to completely remove the program without having to format the computer.
Help me, please.
Martinho
Martinho

Re: How to remove Panda antivirus Pro 2016

Post by Martinho »

Good afternoon

After my yesterday post I realized the download and run of the Panda Generic Uninstaller file. I did it because I saw some information that "if this process is not completed correctly, it is advisable to completely remove files and registry entries of your antivirus".
I actually managed to remove the program and all the files. But in the next day when I was connecting it I came across the fact that now the computer starts but nothing appears on the monitor !! And after a few seconds it goes down, that is, it can't boot the BIOS or hard disk.
Now I don't know if it was anything related to the uninstallation or if it will be another cause like the hard drive, graphics card?

Thanks for any tip you can give to me.
MidasOneron

Post by MidasOneron »

Can anyone help with this?
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

Please check if you hear a beep when starting the computer.
This beep normally tells you the graphic card has started normally. I f you do not hear this sound, it might be a graphic card problem.

If it is not the embeded graphic card what you are using, try extranting it and using the motherboard graphic card and check if it starts normally.

In any case, it will be a problem related your hardware, so contact your nearest tech shop
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com
MidasOneron

Post by MidasOneron »

Hmm, I may need to approach the nearest tech shop then.
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

sorry to hear that... they normally charge.... :(
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Panda Free Antivirus - Issues”