Reports not updating

Queries regarding Panda free antivirus products will be managed, to the extent possible, by the forum community.
Jaded

Reports not updating

Post by Jaded »

I just checked my report and noticed nothing reported for the last 2 days. I checked windows scheduled tasks and it appears to have run. I have weekly scans scheduled (6 quick scans and 1 full per week) so I deleted all scheduled scans and re-scheduled them. I then ran a quick scan and still it was not reported. How do i fix this?

**EDIT**

I have since uninstalled and reinstalled the program. I think this has resolved the issue and I'm wondering now about something. 2 days ago a performed a Rogueware scan and remove a few PUP items that were related to Panda security which may have caused the issue. Now when I rescan I see them back along with an additional detection from Malwarebytes. The red and orange are all Panda in the 1st image. I'm not sure what to do here...are these going to cause problems?

Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Reports not updating

Post by Darth Panda »

I am afraid we cannot support other companies detections.
They are detecting our files as pups, maybe you should talk to them, and report the false positive detections
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Panda Free Antivirus - Issues”