Windows 10 Fall Creators Update support?

Queries regarding Panda free antivirus products will be managed, to the extent possible, by the forum community.
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update support?

Post by Darth Panda »

You are on your right to do so.
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com
TAdams

Post by TAdams »

Hello,

Long time user, I was about to pull the trigger on purchasing this application for a series of family and company devices when I ran into an issue where my Windows 10 Start menu would not appear. I could not get to my shortcut for my password storage application... I uninstalled various programs on my new build (Spybot, Fences, etc.etc.) trying to locate the culprit.

I was finally left with nothing other than Panda...

Hint: You can run control panel by hitting [Ctrl] + [Alt] + [Delete] and clicking Task Manager > File > Run New Task and typing in Control Panel (check mark Create this task with admin privileges). In Programs and Features uninstall Panda and restart. And boom, everything works again.

So essentially here is the deal, Panda is the only AV of the 10 or so I have tried that cause the issue to happen. So while it may be a "Windows bug" - the way that Panda integrates with the OS and causes the end user problems makes it a Panda issue. I will not purchase Panda Security until you fix it and in the meantime you should pull the "Windows 10 Compatibility" advertisements. The answers provided here and how they are coming across - sound like a smug developer pointing fingers.

I would personally fire any employee conducting themselves in the way I have seen demonstrated here. And as far as the analogy
Like using rocket fuel on a 1950´s car.
A more accurate analogy would be Like striking a match and throwing it into the rocket fuel.

Regards,
Tom
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

ok. it is a free choice, and I hope you choose correctly.

have a nice day.
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Panda Free Antivirus - Issues”