Windows Defender tells me "Actions needed by Panda Firewall". What's that about?

Queries regarding Panda free antivirus products will be managed, to the extent possible, by the forum community.
shipdog7

Re: Windows Defender tells me "Actions needed by Panda Firewall". What's that about?

Post by shipdog7 »

Darth Panda wrote:the free version does not have firewall.

If something about firewall is told by the operating system, maybe what needs to be checked is why, the operating system is detecting a firewall where there is none.

regards
I just downloaded Free Panda Dome Antivirus so I thought. I checked my firewall and it shows it is being controlled by Panda. I know I didn't see an option to do this when installing. The firewall rules don't seem to have been altered. I opened Panda Dome and clicked on Menu/Settings/Firewall. It shows a button to Enable Firewall. It was turned on. You have a choice to turn it off and go back to Windows control I assume? I don't really care if Panda handles it unless there is some negative controversy to doing that?
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Windows Defender tells me "Actions needed by Panda Firewall". What's that about?

Post by Darth Panda »

Have you ever had a paying version for panda?
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Panda Free Antivirus - Issues”