Protection and Renew

Post your query about Panda Global Protection, Panda Internet Security and Panda Gold Protection here!
RN93

Protection and Renew

Post by RN93 »

Hello! As I have understood then the license that I pay monthly is for unlimited devices. I have 6 devices at home that I need to protect, but as soon as I install on new device then on my head PC it says that my license has expired and have to renew it. How much is unlimited devices? I have contacted the support but the response time is like 1-2 weeks and it doesn't look serious company as it was before, and all my contacts has been closed like no response from me. I would like to have some answer. Thank you!
CupofTea

Re: Protection and Renew

Post by CupofTea »

It seems that questions here are unanswered since around may 2017. I was about to post a topic but.. Something spooky 's going on!
RN93

Post by RN93 »

CupofTea wrote:It seems that questions here are unanswered since around may 2017. I was about to post a topic but.. Something spooky 's going on!
I agree that it is spooky!
I ended up with panda-security and ended the subscription but somehow they managed to reactivate my subscription and take paid for it. And cause it has gone 1 month when i wrote to them I haven't got any message from them via this topic nether via Support.
CJ166

Post by CJ166 »

Hello,

For inquiries about registration, services and other information
Phone Number: Corporate Products: 1-866-748-2157x2 / Consumer Products: 1-844-956-2648
E-mail: customerservice@us.pandasecurity.com
Corporate Products: 1.866.748.2157
E-mail: corporatesupport@us.pandasecurity.com

Customer Advocate
Protects our customer's interests and rights.
E-mail: atencionalcliente@pandasecurity.com
Panda Partner Colombia.

Return to “Consumer - Issues”