Frozen

Post your query about Panda Global Protection, Panda Internet Security and Panda Gold Protection here!
original1tsn

Frozen

Post by original1tsn »

side note: My panda expires later this year so I will be researching the market to update my security recomendations on products that are top of the line in quality and value are much appreciated.

I keep opening my Panda 2015 and it periodically freezes ( mostly unusable) I can occasionally get a click or two in but at this moment I am frozen. I scanned my desktop yesterday and was just able to start a scan on this device. The main hub is barely operational. I want to start a update of after the scan but navigating is extremely hindered. Any advice on how to diagnose/solve the freezing is preferred and the reason I am posting but simple which procedure of buttons for a update may suffice.

My desktop is suffering regular internet connection failures. At the moment it is off and the most recent error is in domain resolution, e.g. "The remote device or resource won’t accept the connection"
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Frozen

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi,

Could you send me a private message with the activation code of your product so i will can send you the last version of the antivirus to test it.

Regards

Darth
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Consumer - Issues”