How to update Panda Antivirus Pro to Dome ?

Post your query about Panda Global Protection, Panda Internet Security and Panda Gold Protection here!
BoredUser007-

How to update Panda Antivirus Pro to Dome ?

Post by BoredUser007- »

i have panda antivirus pro 17.0.2 on 2 computers + Dome on 1 pc

it update automatically on 1 computer to panda dome

i tried to download panda dome from this forum (link found in another topic, posted by moderator)... After reboot, it was well installed, but it was a restricted dome ... there was NOT THE FIREWALL and not other services
So i uninstalled Dome and reinstalled old panda

How can i install proper and full version of Dome for my case please ?
I need a link for my 2 other computers.

Another thing : after install, it asked me email + password ... i did put email but as it was not me who created this account, i dont have password.... i hope i won't need password when doing manual installation of Dome ?
On the pc where update went automatically, it was not needed !
BoredUser007-

Re: How to update Panda Antivirus Pro to Dome ?

Post by BoredUser007- »

BoredUser007- wrote: Another thing : after install, it asked me email + password ... i did put email but as it was not me who created this account, i dont have password.... i hope i won't need password when doing manual installation of Dome ?
On the pc where update went automatically, it was not needed !
Well at least i think password was not needed, im not sure, i dont remember... Maybe the man who cares about my mother's computer did put the password using teamviewer.

Will i need email (i know it) + password (i dont know it) in order to activate Dome license ?
Until now, the panda key product was enough for me but it looks like with Dome its different !?
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: How to update Panda Antivirus Pro to Dome ?

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi,

You need the password of your Panda Myaccount, so if you don't know it, you should make a password reset option, we will send you a link to set a new password.

After that, try to register again your Panda Dome.

Regards

Darth
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Consumer - Issues”