When did you stop having customer service????

JimmineyCrikit

When did you stop having customer service????

Post by JimmineyCrikit »

Soo.... there is no such thing as "premium supprt". No way at all to access it.. Both numbers just give you a runaround. There is no chat, is always says unavailable. The e-mail support is just some bot sending out prewritten messages. So the only option is to call an outsourced call center to talk to someone who has no idea what they are doing and has to research every question I ask. Someone who cannot transfer me anywhere. Is there an anti-virus company left out there anywhere who actually still has real customer support??? Because I would GLADLY transfer my business to them immediately. I didn't become a Gold member just to have to deal with all the exact same old hassle. Really, this has all been a big huge waste of time for me. I mean, you guys have locked every single topic except the suggestions in this forum!!!! Apparently Panda is just as bad as HP now...
\ :roll:
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: When did you stop having customer service????

Post by Darth Panda »

Oh, god... please... I hate comparisions.

Well... there is such a thing as gold support on our Company.
Contact your nearest panda scurity comercial office, and you can contract the corporate solutions there. You will always have a permanent 24hr support phone number for your antivirus problems or you virus problems.

Now, the topics are locked but you can always open a new thread on those.

What obviously you cannot is open a New Forum, but you can open topics inside the forums.

What is your query, right now? Could I be of any help for you?

Regards,
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Consumer Products Suggestions”