Informing customer service about program features

JoyfulSinger210

Informing customer service about program features

Post by JoyfulSinger210 »

I submitted a suggestion on the "uninstall survey" earlier today, only to find it already existed!
Normally, I would be excited that you thought of it first, but the fact that I spoke to 2 customer service reps in the last 2 months and neither of them pointed it out as a way to solve my problem disturbs me.
Here is a copy of my suggestion that I submitted on the uninstall survey:

"One thing that would help improve this product is to have a link in my online account to download the very service I had purchased. Since you must have a "dozen" different options, it would have made re-installing the product after reformatting my computer SO much easier. Especially since I didn't even know at first that there was a different download for each product.
This is the 2nd time I have had to uninstall the wrong software to try to find and install the software that I am paying for. I have paid 2 months of subscription and not received the coverage I am paying for. I have called the help line twice: the first time, it took a lot of effort to get my point across and try to get the information I needed and I STILL ended up with the wrong software installed. The second time, I spoke with a woman who (after a 10 minute conversation) finally said she could send a "welcome email" with (as I understood it) the link to download the correct software as well as the activation code. I wanted to wait on the phone until the email came, but she said she was the only person available to help callers, so I consented to hang up. It (probably) would have been fine except that the email never came.
I am very frustrated."
This is a *very* short version of the story, but it will have to be enough for now.

I discovered the link to download my purchased product completely by accident. So it seems I solved my own problem *in spite* of the so called "help desk" instead of *because* of it. I would have found the download links sooner, except that there were no words associated with it - just a cloud with a down arrow. I didn't know what it meant - I never even thought of it meaning anything until I randomly clicked on the screen and it opened a download dialog box.

From all this information I suggest that you educate the customer service reps that this customized download option exists so that no one else has to go thru the frustration that I have encountered.
Thank you very much.
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Informing customer service about program features

Post by Darth Panda »

dear cleint,

Can you send me via private message your customer number?

regards,
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Informing customer service about program features

Post by Darth Panda »

My Dear Client,

If you did open an account on the webpage:

myaccount.pandasecurity.com

you can see you have access to all of your active products on that very same page, as well activation codes, info on the licenses and ending dates and, basicallu, all info you do need for operating your active antivirus.

I recommend you open an account if you do not have one.

As for suggestions on icons or how to understand the webpage, yo cand send a suggestion to:

customer.service@us.panadasecurity.com

and the very same email would be available for complaints on specific products or services provided.

For a formal complaint do send a message, with your client number and an explanation on your complaint, to the email provided, as here, on the forum, we can hear you and point you on the right direction, but barely more. I mean, we cannot process complaints as we do not have the tools to do so.

I Do aplogise for the trouble you went through in order to install.

Next time, feel free to ask those issues on the forum, as here we do can help on providing tech support for the issues you did mention.

regards,
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Consumer Products Suggestions”