Activation Email

If you have issues with Panda Protection Advanced or with Panda Protection Complete, check the Support articles http://www.pandasecurity.com/support/ or else, post your question here!
QueenCharlene

Activation Email

Post by QueenCharlene »

Hi,

Yesterday I signed up for Panda Protection Complete. Was able to download the software to my pc, install and scan no problem.

When I wanted to sign in to my https://accounts.pandasecurity.com/ I get a message saying that an activation email has been sent. Now I received two emails from Panda:

1. My reference #______ and activation code, with a download link.

This one I used to download, install and activate. All worked well.

2. Welcome to Panda Security.

Now here is where I made a mistake when clicking on the create account button inside the email, I left out one "r" in my email address and got the message that an activation email has been sent.

When I read the message I realized that the email was wrong so I went back to create a new account from the email, this time the same message pop up saying that an activation email was sent.

I did clear my cashed files in my browser and thought that it would help but did not.

When I go online from the link in the pc software then I get that the activation code has been used by another account.

So at the end of all of this I just want to be able to log into my panda account online with my user name and password.

Not sure if this post is in the right place but I am sure that I will be forgiven if not.

Looking for any advice please.
VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Activation Email

Post by VirusBuster »

Please contact the customer service department about this matter
Regards,

Jorge Torre
TechSupport Department - Panda Security

I don't reply to private messages unless I have previously requested them

Return to “Panda Protection Products - Issues”