How to secure my website?

Find the answers to Adaptive Defense and Endpoint Protection queries in this forum. The experts will help you out!
robertjohnes

How to secure my website?

Post by robertjohnes »

I am not yet familiar with Panda security antivirus. Is there anyone a regular user of it? I would like to know how can I secure my website with Panda. Please let me know.
cka
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: How to secure my website?

Post by cka »

Hello robertjohnes,

do you host you webpage on an own webserver in your local network, or isit hosted in cloud Server?
If you don't have control of the server which host the homepage, we can't check the content for malware or other vulnerabilities.

BR,
Regards,

CKa
Technical Support Germany,
Panda Security
malalla

Post by malalla »

I don't use panda, my license expired months ago. good luck
michealwilliam

Post by michealwilliam »

There are simply ways to go about "options" in chrome, which prevents you from "cookies", but to protect yourself there is another measure.This hides your IP address, but people who are very http://www.clickessay.com advanced computer users who physically notice your computer will do it, and that can increase your eyebrows.
freyahenderson

Post by freyahenderson »

I am also looking best way to keep secure for my company website. I am working for a online thesis writing service reviews providing company. It is our workers duty to keep official sites from hackers.
bryanadams02

Post by bryanadams02 »

I think you should develop your website on .NET its the best possible way to secure your website
suzainlian

Post by suzainlian »

I received a mail 2 hours ago:
We let you know that these days, a fake high-quality within the signature file affecting Panda Cloud office safety, Retail 2015 products and Panda loose AV has brought about positive documents to be moved to quarantine.
This signature document has already been changed and this case need to no longer recur. nonetheless, it is very crucial no longer TO RESTART YOUR computer until a solution is to be had. Panda safety is investigating this problem at this very moment and looking for a repair.
Abbiealaric

Post by Abbiealaric »

I have been utilizing Panda for a long time now and have things the previous couple of years that can't be evacuated for reasons unknown. I have quite recently figured out how to live with it and figure it isn't harming anything and nobody has stolen any of my data so who am I to whine.
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

Well, if you do have a website you do want to protect, an antivirus is not the correct protection method. You do need a professional full equipped and firewall to protect incoming as well as outgoing connections thus protecting all communications from and to your site.
Protecting a web server is not a matter or not allowing virus to come through but also uninvited guests, and programs.

If you really want to protect your web server, you have to go to a proffesional product to protect your perimeter, and not a home version of an antivirus.
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com
assignmentkeen

Post by assignmentkeen »

There are basic approaches to "alternatives" in chrome, which keeps you from "treats", yet to ensure yourself there is another measure.This shrouds your IP address, yet individuals who are exceptionally Assignment Service propelled PC clients who physically see your PC will do it, and that can build your eyebrows.

Return to “Adaptive Defense and Endpoint Protection - Issues”