Scheduled scans error status

Find the answers to Adaptive Defense and Endpoint Protection queries in this forum. The experts will help you out!
CityIT

Scheduled scans error status

Post by CityIT »

Hello there,
When scheduled scans take place I receive error in console status for most of the workstations, after some seconds of starting scan, with no further explanation.
Is it possible to find out why scan comes up with error?
Attachments
pandaerrorscan.JPG
pandaerrorscan.JPG (91.58 KiB) Viewed 5116 times
joseba.panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Scheduled scans error status

Post by joseba.panda »

Dear customer.

I am contacting you regarding your query.

This is a known issue, and our development department is working to find a solution for the issue.

Hope they provide the solution soon.

Best regards.
CityIT

Post by CityIT »

Hello joseba.panda and thnx for replying.

I am wondering if this known issue you say affects the problem of not scanning or the reason of not showing why are not being scanned.

thnx in advance,
Jimmy
joseba.panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by joseba.panda »

Dear customer.

The problems which you are describing are the ones which has been reported to our development deptarment.

They are trying to find out why scheduled scans return errors, or why the scheduled scans are not done.

A parent case about this issue was opened in our database, so as soon as they fix this issue, we will inform about it to our customers.

Could you please send me a private message telling me your customer number and your email address to generate a ticket in our database and be able to keep you informed if any solution is given by our dev department?

Thanks in advance.

Return to “Adaptive Defense and Endpoint Protection - Issues”