Blue Screen of Death: PSINKNC.sys

Find the answers to Adaptive Defense and Endpoint Protection queries in this forum. The experts will help you out!
jturman

Blue Screen of Death: PSINKNC.sys

Post by jturman »

After a upgrading our computers to the Fall Creators Update (Windows 10 v1709), we have had many computers crashing when users sign out, shutdown, or restart after using the computer for a while. Almost all the crash dumps point to win32kfull.sys, a Windows component. Doing some research online suggested I try running Driver Verifier to pinpoint the driver causing the issue. After running Driver Verifier, the crashing driver appears to be PSINKNC.sys, which looks like a driver related to Panda. With Driver Verifier running, the driver will crash as soon as an Internet connection is made. If there isn't an internet connection the computer will not crash. I saw a hotfix on the forum, but installing that made no difference. I have made sure the latest Windows updates and driver updates are installed. I have also tried a clean install of Windows 10 with no luck. We use a range of desktops, laptops, and Surface tablets, and the crashes happen on all of them. Any help would be appreciated!

Product: Panda Endpoint Protection Plus
Protection Version: 7.70.0
Agent Version: 7.71.0

Here are the four bugcheck codes we are getting when the computers crash:
0x00000050
0x000000c2
0x00000139
0x0000003b
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Blue Screen of Death: PSINKNC.sys

Post by Darth Panda »

please send me via private message, your customer number, in order to start a proper procedure for researching the case.
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Blue Screen of Death: PSINKNC.sys

Post by Darth Panda »

yo have a case created for USA Technical support services.
An email has been sent to you requesting all info needed in order to study the case.

Please send the info rewquested on the mail replying back to the email sent.

We proceed to close this thread

regards,
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Adaptive Defense and Endpoint Protection - Issues”