Panda Dome issue.

Queries regarding Panda free antivirus products will be managed, to the extent possible, by the forum community.
SantosDiablo

Panda Dome issue.

Post by SantosDiablo »

Today I got a pop-up that I should upgrade to Panda Dome Free, which I immediately did. The problem is I keep getting pop-ups still telling me to to install Panda Dome Free even though it is installed and working. How do I stop getting this pop-up? I've gotten it numerous times and and is very annoying!
Irisheyz

Re: Panda Dome issue. why do I need netframework

Post by Irisheyz »

Hello Just today I received the notice to update to Dome, yet I see it's been around a while? why the lengthy time lapse? for the upgrade notice?

Also, I have not used net framework since 2014 (my dinosaur) Win.7 32 bit has almost a full drive. Is there a way to check the size of the downloads I have to make with net framework?
Do I really need this? I may have to leave panda. I appreciate any help at all, as I am pretty much computer illiterate. Thank you

I also apologize if I've post incorrectly
KungFu Panda42

Re: Panda Dome issue.

Post by KungFu Panda42 »

Hello
I have the same problem. have you found a solution yet?
routersupport123

Post by routersupport123 »

Panda Antivirus is the good antivirus for Computer/Laptop. but sometimes Panda Antivirus demo is not working properly. you can see the Panda Antivirus demo online. If you are and facing some problem related to the D link Router the Contact our team.
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

Uninstall the actually installed version and try this new one:

http://acs.pandasoftware.com/Panda/FREE ... FREEAV.exe

So you will install the dome free version directly. no upgrades.

As fo the files needed for panda to work, I am afraid it is compulsory to have .net framework updated.
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Panda Free Antivirus - Issues”