Panda Dome blocks my internet connection when installed Mac

Post your query about Panda Dome Essential, Panda Dome Complete, Panda Dome Advanced and Panda Dome Premium here!
Dinku

Panda Dome blocks my internet connection when installed Mac

Post by Dinku »

Hi,
I recently purchased Panda Dome Premium but when i install it, it blocks then my internet connection... why? I cant activate it because the internet is then lost when i type in the key. After removing Panda Dome my internet gets back. How do i fix this??
Thanks!
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Panda Dome blocks my internet connection when installed Mac

Post by Darth Panda »

Good morning

what operating system do you use?
is it updated?

Connect to the Internet, and then start Windows Internet Explorer.
On the Tools menu, click Windows Update.
If Microsoft Update is not installed, click Microsoft Update. Otherwise, go to step 7.
On the Try Microsoft Update today Web page, click Start Now, and then click Continue on the Review the license agreement Web page.
In the Security Warning dialog box, click Install to install Microsoft Update.
On the Welcome to Microsoft update Web page, click Check for Updates
On the Keep your computer up to date Web page, click Express to install high priority updates.
On the Review and Install Updates Web page, click Install Updates, and then follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
After you install the high priority updates, you can repeat these steps to install other updates. To do this, click Custom on the Keep your computer up to date Web page. Then, you can select updates from the sections that are listed on the navigation pane.

and then install antivirus again

regards,
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com
Dinku

Post by Dinku »

Hi again,

I am on High Sierra 10.13.05. Did the update and tried again . same result... I install it, then reach to the activation screen on Dome, type in my activation code, then it goes Acivating.... Suddently the internet stops and the activation fails. I dont get it...

Thanks for help!

Regards,
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

the main advantage for Panda Dome Premium is the phone support wich is more personalized and fast than the forum.
My suggestion is to phone your country support office for Panda Security, and they will provide appropiate support for your license.
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Panda Dome - Issues”