STILL getting BSOD's on Win 10 on your faulty NNSPRV.sys file

Post your query about Panda Dome Essential, Panda Dome Complete, Panda Dome Advanced and Panda Dome Premium here!
davidsco27

STILL getting BSOD's on Win 10 on your faulty NNSPRV.sys file

Post by davidsco27 »

This has been brought to your attention several times now, over the past couple of years and you STILL haven't resolved it. I will AGAIN have to uninstall your buggy software and stop recommending it to my clients because you just seem to be incapable of developing a reliable product that doesn't mess with people's computers

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/win ... 2922912012

FIX YOUR PROBLEM!!!! and if you are incapable, HIRE DEVELOPERS WHO SPEND LESS TIME PLAYING FORTNITE AND MORE TIME ACTUALLY DEVELOPING WELL WRITTEN SOFTWARE
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: STILL getting BSOD's on Win 10 on your faulty NNSPRV.sys file

Post by Darth Panda »

Try installing the latest version 18.6.1
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com
davidsco27

Post by davidsco27 »

I HAVE the latest version
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

Dear user.

The driver you are getting the bsod with is a driver installed on your network card along with many others, including the ones Windows installs as default drivers.
Check the manufacturer for the network card ans install the ones proposed by the manufacturer´s website.

If that fails, we can provide making changes on the registry, but those changes should be done by someone who actually knows how to twiddle about in the registry.

If you fell confident enough to make changes on the regsitry, let us know, and we will provide via pm what to change on your registry.

First, and before doing so, please try to update your network card drivers as I explain at the start of this message.

Thanks for your suggestions about hiring developers for our product, but our product not working on your computer, does not mean it is our fault. As there are many other factors involved on computing drivers, like for example the operating system, other programs installed, the usage and the computer´s stability.
But we will have your suggestions in mind. Thanks.
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Panda Dome - Issues”