Install Dome

Post your query about Panda Dome Essential, Panda Dome Complete, Panda Dome Advanced and Panda Dome Premium here!
peterwt

Install Dome

Post by peterwt »

I have Panda Internet Security and when my subscription came up for renewal I was subscribed to Dome.

Do I need to uninstall Panda Internet Security before installing Dome or does the Dome installer take care of the uninstalling by just running it?
Peter
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Install Dome

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi Peterwt,

It is better to uninstall the Internet Security Antivirus first, reboot the computer and then install Panda Dome.

Regards,

Darth
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Install Dome

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi
In order to continue with the study of your incident and resolve it, Panda Security needs to gather the following data from the computer:

Information

Panda Support Information tool

From a computer with Internet connection, download and save the Panda Support Information tool in your computer.
http://enterprise.updates.pandasoftware ... PSInfo.exe
Double click the file and accept the license agreement so that the information about hardware and software from your computer is gathered.
Select your product and click the option Collect Support Information. Follow the wizard through and fill in all the requested fields.
When the data collection finishes, select option Do not send, save local and send an email with the .7z file generated as soon as possible.

Note: The format of the file is:
COMPUTERNAME_[DATE-TIME]_PSInfo.7z

We will also need the installation log file generated duing the failed installation.

Attach to an email all files requested and send them to support@pandasecurity.com.cy to complete the study of the incident and solve it.
Note: If the file is too big (more than 7 mb) you can upload the file to google drive, wetransfer or similar. Just let us know the URL to download it.

Regards,
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Panda Dome - Issues”