[CLOSED] Panda Cloud Antivirus - won't install on Windows 7

Container for RESOLVED incidents, queries SOLVED by the experts, EXPIRED topics or those that have been CLOSED by the users.
gcorbo

[CLOSED] Panda Cloud Antivirus - won't install on Windows 7

Post by gcorbo »

Forum Support,

I have a Windows 7 (64-bit) computer and have been trying to load Panda Cloud AV Free, version 1.5.2. The program loads without issue on my other Win 7 computers, but on this one machine the installer does the extraction process and then an error box pops up. It says that and error occurred and the installation of Panda Cloud Antivirus could not complete. It has a link that says "Consult the support forum" - but clicking on this does not work.

The error box also states that a PSNano log file has been created and that I should attach this file to a query to the tech support forum. I will attempt to attach the file to this topic, but if this does not work, I can copy some of the file's contents directly into the lines can be examined.

I should mention I did have Panda Cloud AV 1.5.2 installed correctly on this same machine about one week ago, but unfortunately, it was was installed on an external drive - and that drive died so I had to remove it. That meant that Panda AV was never uninstalled properly - but I made sure that their were no Panda AV files anywhere on the computer (or Panda entries in the Windows Registry) before I tried a fresh install. Of course the machine has been rebooted several times, and I have attempted a fresh install several times - but still get the same error.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Greg
VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Panda Cloud Antivirus - error, won't install on Windows

Post by VirusBuster »

This forum is intended for the Retail and Corporate Panda products
No support for Panda Cloud Antivirus is provided here as it has its own forum.

For any question about Panda Cloud Antivirus please visit http://blog.cloudantivirus.com or http://www.cloudantivirus.com/forum/index.jspa
There you will not only find a blog for testers, but also useful information about the product.

Sorry for the inconveniences,
Regards,

Jorge Torre
TechSupport Department - Panda Security

I don't reply to private messages unless I have previously requested them

Return to “Consumer 2012 - Archive Issues”