Many issues this morning... please help

Find the answers to Adaptive Defense and Endpoint Protection queries in this forum. The experts will help you out!
PandaSupport1
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Many issues this morning... please help

Post by PandaSupport1 »

Nobody666 wrote:Hi,
the acutally fix does not works on my Systems (Win7 64). The quarantine Folder has still files from 11.03.
If I use the PS_recovery tool, the quarantine Folder gone empty.
Any suggests?
Best regards,
Marcus
Hi,

For the files located in the quarantine folder you must use the quarantinefix tool:
http://www.pandasecurity.com/homeusers/ ... ?id=100045

Anyway, the files will not be moved from the quarantine, they will be restored, so it's normal that you still find files in the quarantine folder.
Regards,

Alberto Domínguez
TechSupport Department - Panda Security

I don't reply to private messages unless I have previously requested them
CJ166

Re: Many issues this morning... please help

Post by CJ166 »

Hello, I will comment my case, I hope someone does work, and not too late.

Much fuss, for a simple solution ... then the problem on 3/11/15, the most logical and simple was, restore quarantined files detected from the AV own.

In the image PCOP + console can observe, quarantine tab, .dll files that were detected, the date of 11.03.2015 and the amount of excluded files. All I had to do was restore those files from the console, in my case it worked perfectly, the files were restored on 12/03/2015, whether prevents 96% of the PCs that I have in my charge had no damage, another 4% were made with F8, Repair your computer, system Restore.

So fix the problem and I have not needed to use the official tools to the problem of 11/03.
Attachments
PCOP Quarantine.JPG
PCOP Quarantine.JPG (146.79 KiB) Viewed 27459 times
Panda Partner Colombia.

Return to “Adaptive Defense and Endpoint Protection - Issues”