[SOLVED] [04469257] Panda has blocked my website

Container for RESOLVED incidents, queries SOLVED by the experts, EXPIRED topics or those that have been CLOSED by the users.
miguel456

[SOLVED] [04469257] Panda has blocked my website

Post by miguel456 »

Hello,
As I am new to these forums, I don't know if this is the correct section to post on.

Today, when coordinating a migration from the server my site was hosted on to a VPS, I ultimately had to visit my website to check on things.

I found out that Panda Antivirus Pro 2016 had blocked my website, with the following reason: This page contains malware or exploits that may infect your computer (Translated from Portuguese block page).
My website is related to a game server, and as such does not obviously have viruses or exploits. The only software downloads I made available are some of my latest PHP projects, which are also available for download on GitHub.

The home page's link is: https://worldofdiamonds.us.to.
Panda seems to be blocking the domain I am operating from: http://us.to. This domain was made available at http://freedns.afraid.org, for subdomain creating. That's where I got the web address from.

This block on us.to has potentially blocked thousands of websites (subdomains) /hostnames, not just mine.
Malicious websites could be blocked on a subdomain basis and not on a domain basis. For example us.to is virus-free whilst example.us.to (EXAMPLE SITE, NOT REAL) is filled with viruses.

If us.to indeed has been blocked, could you specify a reason? I could contact freedns.afraid.org or us.to's operator. us.to used to be a URL shortener, and I cannot afford to have my website blocked, nor can I move to a new subdomain/domain until May 2017. Also, this block could have been a false-positive.

I'm sorry if us.to really has viruses (If it does, I should move my subdomain elsewhere). As the website is blocked, I cannot check for myself.

P.S. My website is frequently monitored by Beyond Security's weekly scan.

DISCLAIMER: I am not us.to's owner nor its operator.
Thanks for reading,
miguel456
VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Panda has blocked my website

Post by VirusBuster »

We have created the case 04469257 to check it
Regards,

Jorge Torre
TechSupport Department - Panda Security

I don't reply to private messages unless I have previously requested them