Can't activate Panda Dome

Post your query about Panda Dome Essential, Panda Dome Complete, Panda Dome Advanced and Panda Dome Premium here!
CCF224TY2V

Re: Can't activate Panda Dome

Post by CCF224TY2V »

@ Darth Panda

Sorry for not reading well........ Problem seems to be solved with the last solution.

Uninstalled Panda first.......then downloaded the new file via MyAccount.pandasecurity.com (Because I reinstalled alot of times I saw more then one "license" so check the correct one). Downloaded the new file and I saw in the installation screen my correct code already... So seems to be fixed now...

Only one small "problem" remains...... I still did not recieve a confirmation in my e-mail wich you normally send (I use Panda a lots of years already). Although I ran through the option that "If not recieved then do a new password confirmation" and got the correct email...and confirmed it, when installing the new Panda I have still not recieved the confirmation yet... is this a potential problem? First time in al those years I run into a problem when using Panda, works perfect nevertheless so keep up the good work guys! Kind regards!
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi CCF224TY2V,

If the program is correctly activated and you can access My Account, you do not need the confirmation email.
Regards,
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com
dtron

Post by dtron »

I have the same problem. I have Panda Dome Advanced. When trying to activate I type my email and the password for my account and the message "wait while the product is connencting toy the internet" (originally displayed in Greek) stays on my screen for ever. I have serious problem: I need to enter to my panda dome in order to do some actions requried by Windows (Firewall & protection) because for the last 10 days I cannot download anything on my pc (the message I get when trying to download files or apps is: failed - Virus scan failed)

Thank you in advance for your help.
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi dtron,

In order to solve the problem, uninstall the antivirus from your computer, restart the computer an access to your Panda Myaccount.

https://myaccount.pandasecurity.com/

Log in with your credentials, and download the antivirus from there, that file has your credentials inside, so you shouldn't activate the antivirus, because the credentials are embedded inside the installation file.

Regards,
www.pandasecurity.com
CCF224TY2V

Post by CCF224TY2V »

Hello DarthPanda,

Problem still not solved. Downloaded the file with the credentials in it as stated before. Uninstalled the old (restarted) and installed the new (with my credentials in it) but every day it still keeps asking for my e-mail again and then keeps loading in the activation screen. For now I keep uninstalling and reinstalling again but the next day I can do the same procedure again. First install (with the credentials in it) went ok for 2 days but after that the same problem occurred again. Hope you have any other idea's howto solve this?

Kind regards,

Arne
riad236

Can't activate Panda Dome

Post by riad236 »

i am panda global protection user. after upgrade to panda dome my software not activating now.it stuck please wait while the products to internet.and still stuck from 3 hours ..please help me on this issue :(
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi riad236,

In order to solve the problem, uninstall the antivirus from your computer, restart the computer an access to your Panda Myaccount.

https://myaccount.pandasecurity.com/

Log in with your credentials, and download the antivirus from there, that file has your credentials inside, so you shouldn't activate the antivirus, because the credentials are embedded inside the installation file.

Regards

Darth
www.pandasecurity.com
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi CCF224TY2V,

Could you send us a private message with your client number?

Regards

Darth
www.pandasecurity.com
Brad

Post by Brad »

The same thing is happening to me. When I try to log into my Panda dome, I put in my email and then password and then the program gets endlessly stuck on the activating account screen.

If I uninstall and reinstall it works fine again for a time and then happens again.

Please help!

Brad
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi Brad,

In order to solve the problem, install this fix:

http://www.pandasecurity.com/resources/ ... 8.07.x.exe.

Let me know if the problem continues.
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Panda Dome - Issues”