Can't activate Panda Dome

Post your query about Panda Dome Essential, Panda Dome Complete, Panda Dome Advanced and Panda Dome Premium here!
Brad

Re: Can't activate Panda Dome

Post by Brad »

Thanks Darth,

I will install it and let you know how it goes.

Cheers,

Brad
Brad

Post by Brad »

So i installed the hotfix. It took me one step further allowing me to enter my password. It opened a new window showing that I had three licences available and then I clicked activate and it is now been hung on "Please wait while product connects to the internet for activation"

Now what do i do?

Thanks in advance,

Brad
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi Brad,

In order to solve the problem, uninstall the program and install again with the file downloaded from https://accounts.pandasecurity.com. After that, install the hotfix and let me know if the problem continues.

Regards,
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com
Brad

Post by Brad »

Ok, I have done as you suggested and it seems to be working now. Fingers crossed this is it!

I will let you know if I have any other issues, Thanks for your help =)

Brad
wolfriderwarrior

Post by wolfriderwarrior »

Hey I am stuck on the activation process for Panda Dome, I got the basic one right now, mine expired in march and have been working on getting it reactivated until now, it gets hung up on activation and there are no error codes, been having to use a different antivirus until this one is fixed.
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

To all of you having and activation problem, please try the following hotfix:

http://www.pandasecurity.com/resources/ ... 8.07.x.exe

if that does not work use the pandasecurity webpage in order to report the issue:

https://www.pandasecurity.com/homeusers ... html?lng=1

as every case could be originated by a different source

regards,

David
www.pandasecurity.com
prabhakarranjan

Post by prabhakarranjan »

Dear Darth,

I am facing the same problem from the time when Dome had been launched by Panda. I used to reinstall it to resolve the issue. But it uses to appear again after few days. I am able to see my devices but Dome is not able to activate the license. Now I am fed up. Can you provide a permanent solution? I am afraid, I will have to switch to any other Antivirus. In each replies, you asked customers for re-installs. But I don't think your company is serious to look into the issue which is indeed at your end and not at users end.

I have created this account to take permanent solution or help to resolve the issue. I am not going to report the issue by filling the pandasecurity webpage. Your company must have lots of reports about this. Please don't make us do this re-installs again and again after few days. I really want to stay with Panda Antivirus because I had opted it to have on my PC for some better reasons over others.

Thanks.
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

:geek:
www.pandasecurity.com
Afrexplorer

Post by Afrexplorer »

I have the same problem. I have a licence for 3 PCs, on one of these the Panda Dome Advanced appears fine, on the other PC it says that there are no activated products. Whatever I click on opens another screen to input my user credentials, then get the same message "Activating ... Please wait while the product connects to the Internet for activation" From there it just hangs forever.

Return to “Panda Dome - Issues”