Panda Dome - BlueScreen Win10

Post your query about Panda Dome Essential, Panda Dome Complete, Panda Dome Advanced and Panda Dome Premium here!
texcard

Panda Dome - BlueScreen Win10

Post by texcard »

Hello,

I'm from Brazil and i bought Panda Dome for 3 new notebook with Windows 10. All notebooks in having bluescreen error:

NNSPRV.sys

How can I solve this?
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Panda Dome - BlueScreen Win10

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi texcard,

In order to continue with the study of your incident and resolve it, Panda Security needs to gather the following data from the computer:

From a computer with Internet connection, download and save the Panda Support Information tool in your computer.
http://enterprise.updates.pandasoftware ... PSInfo.exe
Double click the file and accept the license agreement so that the information about hardware and software from your computer is gathered.
Select your product and click the option Collect Support Information. Follow the wizard through and fill in all the requested fields.
When the data collection finishes, select option Do not send, save local and send an email with the .7z file generated as soon as possible.

Note: The format of the file is:
COMPUTERNAME_[DATE-TIME]_PSInfo.7z
Attach to an email all files requested and send them to us to complete the study of the incident and solve it. We also need the file C:\Windows\Memory.dmp. He file is too big to be attached to an email, I recommend you to compress it and send us through http://www.wetransfer.com to soportecorporativo@pandasecurity.com. In the message please type this issue number: 04745975

To solve temporarily the issue, follow this instructions:

- Open de Command Promt as Administrator (See cmd.jpg attached)
- Run this commands:
Sc stop nanoservicemain
Sc stop psinprot
- Click "Start," type "regedit" in the search box and press "Enter" to open the registry editor.
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\NNSNAHSL\Parameters\Internal\
- Double click on NBLMgmtMode
- Change the value from 1 to 0.
- Close the Windows.
- Run this commands at the Command Promt
Sc start nanoservicemain
Sc start psinprot
- Reboot the computer.
Attachments
cmd.png
cmd.png (32.4 KiB) Viewed 5702 times
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com