Can't install DOME

Post your query about Panda Dome Essential, Panda Dome Complete, Panda Dome Advanced and Panda Dome Premium here!
katval432

Can't install DOME

Post by katval432 »

I have DOME downloaded, but when I try to " Run ", I get a pop up error that says " You must upgrade Your version of Microsoft.Net Framework " and then it says click to continue .... The click button is not active so nothing happens.
JimBennett

Re: Can't install DOME

Post by JimBennett »

The exact same thing has happened to me.
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

go to the latest .net framework for your operating systen on the microsoft webpage, and install it from there.

https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/archives
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com
Bullen

Post by Bullen »

I have the same issue, but when I try to install .NET 4.7.2 I get a message that it's already installed. Still can't continue
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi Bullen,

If the error message is " You must upgrade Your version of Microsoft.Net Framework " and you have the last version, try uninstalling and installing again .Net.

Regards,
www.pandasecurity.com
Diana77

Post by Diana77 »

I have similar installation problems.
All of a sudden, Panda Dome, which was already on my pc, functioning well, couldn't get access to my Panda account.
The people from Panda helpdesk adviced to reinstall Panda Dome (first uninstall and clean install).
But the clean install asks for a .net Framework update (which isn't on my pc (Windows 8.1) at all).
If I try to install .net Framework (2015 version 4.6) I get the message that some kind of archive is damaged: 'Het onderdeelarchief is beschadigd' (this is Dutch, I don't know the exact error message in English).
I have tried to use a .net Framework repair tool, but I get the same error message again afterwards.

Help!!! I want to use my Panda product again, I'm only using Windows Defender and Firewall now! :(

I have some screenshots, stored on my pc (if necessary), but how do I add these here (from my pc, not internet)?
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi Diana77:

If the operative systema is damaged, you have to repair it. Check this solution from Microsoft:

https://support.microsoft.com/ca-es/hel ... ted-system

Regards,
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Panda Dome - Issues”