No Automatic Updates For 2 Months

Post your query about Panda Dome Essential, Panda Dome Complete, Panda Dome Advanced and Panda Dome Premium here!
Jaa17

No Automatic Updates For 2 Months

Post by Jaa17 »

I just checked View Summary and then View Report and it is saying there have been no automatic updates since the 9th of March 2019, about two months ago.

When I click Menu|Settings|General and then the Update Now button it shows the busy circle and nothing appears to happen.
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: No Automatic Updates For 2 Months

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi Jaa17,

Can you send me in a PM your client number, please?

Regards,
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com
Jaa17

Re: No Automatic Updates For 2 Months

Post by Jaa17 »

I have sent the codes through PM.

I have loads of time left on my subscription.
I have a 3 computer allowance, but only use 2 computers of that. Mine (this one) and my brother's. They access the updates from the same house in the UK. My brother's computer seems to be auto updating fine with no problems.

I had a problem (I think about the start of January) where it was constantly showing files scanned being zero. The guy on this forum or through the email help said I had to reinstall back then. I think the reinstall may have happened about the 8th of January, as that is the earliest date in my Report log.

Everything seemed to be working fine up to the 9th of March 2019 when the auto update logs have totally disappeared from the log report. In fact there has been no message since then in that log.

Return to “Panda Dome - Issues”