VPN blocking sending of emails

Post your query about Panda VPN!
redding101

VPN blocking sending of emails

Post by redding101 »

I am using Windows 10, Outlook 2010 and Mozilla Thunderbird for operating system and email clients.
Everything worked fine until 2 weeks ago when I could not send or forward and email with either Outlook or Thunderbird without first turning off VPN.
Though a search of the problem I have not found a solution to fix the problem, I have researched all of my settings which none had been changed causing the problem.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and turning of the vpn to send or forward and email is a pain.
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: VPN blocking sending of emails

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi redding101,

That issue It is a correct operation of the application- You should not be able to send emails through a VPN connection as is a cifrated connection and the mail server is not going to recognize the details.

Might I suggest to contact your ISP or the Thunderbird support in order to help you to configurate you mail account setting through VPN.

Regards,
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com
markford

Post by markford »

VPN Stand Virtual Private Network. Some times it blocking the email. For instant support related to the AOL Mail please contact Download AOL Desktop Gold for the best solution
rawla

Post by rawla »

I am facing the similar issue, though my emails are sending well but the attached link breaks every time....shall i have to reconfigure my setup everytime for this??
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

That issue It is a correct operation of the application- You should not be able to send emails through a VPN connection as is a cifrated connection and the mail server is not going to recognize the details.

Might I suggest to contact your ISP or the Thunderbird support in order to help you to configurate you mail account setting through VPN.

Regards,
www.pandasecurity.com
Jessica007

Post by Jessica007 »

Hello, guys
Sometimes, almost all VPN services can block sending or delivring emails. Very often it depends on the mailing system you use. The most "VPN-resistant" mail boxes (in my own opinion of course) are gmail or...your local post offce lol
By the way, I also had the same problems when sending some business emails... My peers suggested me to try VeePN, I'm using this service till this day and all my emails are delivered exactly on time.

Regards;)
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

Our VPN service is mainly for navigation, not recommended for email sending
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Panda VPN - Issues”