The VPN connection could not be established

Post your query about Panda VPN!
jdeynes

The VPN connection could not be established

Post by jdeynes »

I have tried to connect Panda VPN and every time I get the message "The VPN connection could not be established". A VPN message required me to uninstalled Panda Dome and I did it. Then, I installed VPN, used the code to activate the product, but I can't connect it.
pointerpack1832

Re: The VPN connection could not be established

Post by pointerpack1832 »

Same here just downloaded Panda Dome Premium for both win 10 and Win 7 both 64 bit systems both with latest framework version 4.72 but dooes not connect on automatic or by country. A little help admins?
boying100

Post by boying100 »

my vpn premium cannot connect auto or to any country, please help admins
samanthaoliver

Post by samanthaoliver »

Hello Admins, I am having the similar issue for almost a week now. Although, I am using a Panda Premium VPN subscription for almost 6 months and this new error is highly disturbing and annoying for me. Kindly fix it or give us a response. Plus, when the VPN was working fine I tested my IP using Ivacy VPN site to check if I need to Hide IP Address or not, and it shows that my Identity is exposed , At Risk. What would you suggest for this warning?
galvarado01

Post by galvarado01 »

hi everyone, apparently i am not alone with the vpn installing issues here , I bought it today 8year subscription ) , when I download the EXE. file , the computer tries to open the file , but there is a warning coming from the PAnda dome ...more or less says that there is a non compatible file existing. If you choose to continue you will be soon prompt to uninstall the Dome files, in my point of view a total contradiction because you have to use the firewall or antivirus to protect the computer from download files , but....what about if that file is corrupted somehow??? Anyway, some users they patiently erase everything and install yet the vpn exec file again , just to discover that it does not work or ...like in my case seems to be install but I am not sure if that is working as it should .
I took a" middle range" solution just to avoid erasing any files or remove everything again , but as I said could not certainly now if the vpn services are active or not , what I did was before installing the VPN Exec file, i try first to unable the antivirus so i just turn the protection button off , then proceed again to install the vpn file , asked me for the registration number...gave that in , then after was "installed" (I mark the word installed cause as I said i am not currently sure that it works properly ) I just simply turn on again the antivirus protection so it worked to have both files install without having to erase something or any of those reinstallation issues you guys mention. I just urge the Administrators to re check the whole situation and work on it , first to avoid any kind of issues in between installed files , as well to give an extended and more explicit tutorial or way how to install and handle issues with the vpn , just because is the right of a customer to use a product as promised since the first day they buy it .
Thanks again for checking that
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

Hello.

In order to solve the issue about the vpn connection, we need you to send an email to the tech support office in your country, to be able to open a ticket about your issue and let our technicians ask you for additional info to be able to fix the issue.

https://www.pandasecurity.com/spain/about/contact/
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com
CraigM

Post by CraigM »

Hello all, I too am experiencing this issue with a failed VPN connection. The situation is made all the more confusing by the fact that this service previously functioned without any issue and I have not made any changes to my system in the interim. I have raised this with the Panda Technical Support Request Form around a week ago but I've yet to receive a response - not even from a standard "we've received your message" template.
Any advice or information regarding this issue would be greatly appreciated.
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

the problem with the VPN connection could be related to several facts, and mor indepth informatino is needed in order to solve it.

@CraigM: send me your client number via PM and I will check your open case for you
www.pandasecurity.com
Ana Palmero

Post by Ana Palmero »

Hola quisiera saber porque tengo problemas cuando activo mi VPN en casa pero cuando estoy en otras pc justo frente a mi casa y con misma red no pasa nada. El problema es mi maquina?
Gracias
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

NO todas las redes aceptan túneles VPN, puede que el router de tu casa este configurado para no aceptar conexiones VPN, pero la red de enfrente, si que lo esté.

Te aconsejamos abrir un caso con el soporte de tu país.

Saludos
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Panda VPN - Issues”