[SOLVED] Is Panda IS 2012 activation code work in Panda IS 2013 in first activition?

Container for RESOLVED incidents, queries SOLVED by the experts, EXPIRED topics or those that have been CLOSED by the users.
pandabd

[SOLVED] Is Panda IS 2012 activation code work in Panda IS 2013 in first activition?

Post by pandabd »

Dear concern,
If any customer buy Panda Internet Security 2012 box license copy from market & installing Panda IS 2013 version download from Panda website instead of install Panda IS 2012 from cd. In this case is the user can activate the installed Panda IS 2013 (cause he OS is Windows 8 ) using unused Panda IS 2012 activation code what he bought?
MD.Ashraful Islam Nipun
Officer, Technical Support
Global Brand PVT LTD
rmadzharov

Re: Is Panda IS 2012 activation code work in Panda IS 2013 in first activition?

Post by rmadzharov »

Hi!

Please note that this is not a technical question, thus you have to forward this to your local Panda sales department.

In any case, before the customer can use a 2013 product, his/hers account must be upgraded.
So, no, the customer cannot activate using the 2012 activation code.

Hope this helps!

Cheers!
The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Panda Security's positions, views, strategies or opinions.
VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by VirusBuster »

Sorry Radko,

This is not really like you say. In order to activate a 2013 product with a 2012 code, it must have been used before to activate a 2012 product.
You can also register the code through the web to be able to activate it in a 2013 product
Follow this web support help:
What do I do with stock of boxes of previous Panda products now that the new Panda 2013 is available?
Regards,

Jorge Torre
TechSupport Department - Panda Security

I don't reply to private messages unless I have previously requested them
rmadzharov

Post by rmadzharov »

Cool!

I did not know that!

Thank you :)
The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Panda Security's positions, views, strategies or opinions.

Return to “Consumer 2012 - Archive Issues”