[SOLVED] Browser Hijacking GOOGLE

Container for RESOLVED incidents, queries SOLVED by the experts, EXPIRED topics or those that have been CLOSED by the users.
serendipitee

[SOLVED] Browser Hijacking GOOGLE

Post by serendipitee »

Websites blocked for Panda 2012
I saw a post on this forum and I am seeking the very same fix from PANDA. After I called PANDA at 1-800-603-4922 and listened to the automated choices three times I was disconnected each time. Then I saw the TOLL-FREE number listed in the sidebar on this web page, 800-288-6939. Now, I'm being told to pay 250 dollars for a one time fix or a monthly fee. I had signed up with COMCAST to do the remote control computer issue fixes, that was my very first choice for a fix and I was told they had discontinued their advanced security protection as of Dec. 17, 2013. The tech person directed me to another support business with an offshore business department. I do not trust businesses I do not know, expecially at this time of year. What is PANDA doing to fix this issue?

The following comment is part of a post earlier today.
This happens for any sites I click. I checked if I had something called "Anti-phishing domain advisor" installed but I don't. I'm not sure if it is Panda or something else. I have never had this issue before till today. I attached an image of what shows when it is redirected.
Edit: I used Bing instead of Google and when I clicked the link it was redirected. It appears to only be links from Google.
VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Browser Hijacking GOOGLE

Post by VirusBuster »

We have tried to replicate the issue here without success. Are you still having the problem?
Regards,

Jorge Torre
TechSupport Department - Panda Security

I don't reply to private messages unless I have previously requested them
VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Browser Hijacking GOOGLE

Post by VirusBuster »

According to the posts in the other threads opened regarding this problem, the issue is already solved
ISSUE SOLVED
Regards,

Jorge Torre
TechSupport Department - Panda Security

I don't reply to private messages unless I have previously requested them

Return to “Consumer 2012 - Archive Issues”