[CLOSED] Panda Security Australia-customer service issue.

Container for RESOLVED incidents, queries SOLVED by the experts, EXPIRED topics or those that have been CLOSED by the users.
casalip

[CLOSED] Panda Security Australia-customer service issue.

Post by casalip »

Hello there
I have an ongoing problem concerning a non-functioning Panda Security package recently purchased and a subsequent lack of response or refund from your Australian entity.
To save me having to repeat myself, I have attached below the relevant e-mail chain and am hoping you might be able to provide me with the courtesy of a response which your Australian office has so far failed to do.
Thanking you in advance for any assistance/advice you can provide.

Paul Casali

'From: xxxxxxx
To: xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FW: Package purchase via Living Social
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 03:09:56 +0000

Hello
I would appreciate if you could please review the below correspondence not responded to by the relevant departments within your organisation and arrange the relevant refund for me.
If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks and regards,
Paul Casali

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Package purchase via Living Social
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 12:22:56 +0000

Hello.
This is now my third e-mail without response from yourselves despite the inconvenience caused to myself by your product.
Needless to say, I am far from impressed with your customer service.
I do not want to have escalate this matter, but if you do not provide me with the courtesy of a reply, I shall have no choice.

Kindly reply to this e-mail as soon as possible detailing how you will arrange my refund.

Regards,
Paul Casali

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 13:07:06 +0000

Hello.
I would appreciate a reply to my below e-mail.

Kind regards,
Paul Casali

To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 05:40:15 +0000

Hello.

Further to my e-mail below I confirm receipt and installation of my internet security.
However, upon installation of the package, I immediately began experiencing technical difficulties with my laptop which amounted to a loss of my internet connection, an inability to print and extremely slow program functioning.
I contacted my ISP as I did not want to assume that the Panda package had caused these issues, but they advised that the installation of a security package was the most common cause of these sorts of problems.
Consequently, I uninstalled the product (which was a chore in itself and took 4 or 5 attempts and 2 reboots) and reconfigured my internet connection, after which everything functioned perfectly, much as it had before the Panda installation.
In view of the above it is clear that the Panda package is of no use to me and I would therefore be grateful if you could arrange a refund to myself of the $19 purchase price, preferrably via Living Social to my credit card account, or, should this not be possible, by cheque or direct refund to my credit card account.
Kindly advise which method would be most suitable.
I would be grateful for your early response.

Thanks and kind regards,
Paul Casali

To: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Package purchase via Living Social
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 22:05:31 +0000

Hello

On 3rd June 2012 I purchased a Panda 3 year Internet Security package via the Living Social website, details as follows:

Name : (provided)
Address : (provided)
Voucher Code : ONE651281
Redemption Code : LMAEE
Full Product Title: Three-Year Full Internet Security 2012 for One PC (Value $135.74)

I redeemed the voucher on at 1.12 pm on 24th June 2012 and received a redemption confirmation e-mail to this hotmail address stating (erroneously, of course) that goods would be shipped to the above address between 2 to 4 weeks.

I note that condition 4) of the voucher states that subsequent to redemption I would receive a confirmation e-mail within 5 days to create my account.
I have still not yet received such an e-mail and have been recommended by Living Social to contact you via e-mail.
I would be grateful if you could please assist as soon as possible, as my current security package expires within 4 days, after which time my computer will be unprotected.

Thanks and kind regards,
Paul Casali '
Last edited by VirusBuster on Wed, 29 Aug 2012, 09:45, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed customer email address
VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Panda Security Australia-customer service issue.

Post by VirusBuster »

Before managing a refund, we would like to resolve the problem you are experiencing

Try this hotfix and let us know the results: hfp171104s4_r7.exe
Regards,

Jorge Torre
TechSupport Department - Panda Security

I don't reply to private messages unless I have previously requested them
VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Panda Security Australia-customer service issue.

Post by VirusBuster »

Closed due to lack of response
TOPIC CLOSED
Regards,

Jorge Torre
TechSupport Department - Panda Security

I don't reply to private messages unless I have previously requested them

Return to “Consumer 2012 - Archive Issues”