[CLOSED] Panda Security proving problems after reinstall

Container for RESOLVED incidents, queries SOLVED by the experts, EXPIRED topics or those that have been CLOSED by the users.
Oranginas

[CLOSED] Panda Security proving problems after reinstall

Post by Oranginas »

Hello, I've been a long time user of Panda Security, but the last few days I've run into a few problems.

I thought I'd reinstall my machine since it was getting a bit clogged up, and a fresh reboot would be good. I reinstalled everything, ran all patches/service packs etc, etc.

So after finishing all I installed Panda 2012 as well, and upgraded straight after. Now, after the needed reboot, whenever I startup my computer it won't load and gets stuck on an eternal loading loop.

Normal safe mode works, but safe mode with networking stops loading after (finishing with loading or while loading) crcdisk.sys, sortof the same loading loop as I have with normal mode.

I run Vista fully patched/with all SP's. Also, when I use system recovery or deinstall Panda, the problem still persists.

It believe it could be some malware infection, which Panda catches on straight after getting fully patched mode, but whenever I scan in safe mode it turns up with nothing. Any idea's? Thanks!
rmadzharov

Re: Panda Security proving problems after reinstall

Post by rmadzharov »

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

To resolve the case, please proceed as follows:
1. Run a scan with Panda Safe CD:
http://support.pandasecurity.com/forum/ ... ?f=24&t=21

2. If the issue persists, try Startup repair as follows:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/wind ... -questions

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Radko
The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Panda Security's positions, views, strategies or opinions.
VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Panda Security proving problems after reinstall

Post by VirusBuster »

Closed due to lack of response
TOPIC CLOSED
Regards,

Jorge Torre
TechSupport Department - Panda Security

I don't reply to private messages unless I have previously requested them

Return to “Consumer 2012 - Archive Issues”