[SOLVED] Request to whitelist our software

Container for RESOLVED incidents, queries SOLVED by the experts, EXPIRED topics or those that have been CLOSED by the users.
Insypro

[SOLVED] Request to whitelist our software

Post by Insypro »

Dear Panda team,

Since this afternoon, presumably after an update of Panda, our customers notify us that they can no longer start PlanManager which is one of our programs.
If they run the .exe file, the window doesn't appear even though a plan.exe does get added in the process list of the task manager.

This can be solved by turning off the anti virus, though that's ofcourse not the solution we want to present to our customers. Or to remove the plan.exe from the quarantine.
Can you fix this problem?

PlanManager is basicly a web browser that accesses a certain website which they can use to manage their business, create invoices,......
One of the functions of the program is that it also monitors a certain folder on the computer where another program (which does not belong to us) creates certain files so we can then import those into our system and our customers can use them from there.
PlanManager also uses a part of the register at HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HSS\Core to save its settings.
These settings also specify certain folders on the system where PlanManager can save files to to, for example, send data back to the program we imported the file from.

Besides this, PlanManager does not really do anything system related, most of the program runs on our servers which the program on the computer connects to.

The program can be downloaded from http://insypro.com/setup.msi

Kind Regards,
Glenn
VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Request to whitelist our software

Post by VirusBuster »

I have sent the software to our laboratory for being whitelisted
This process takes quite a long time to be completed but it will eventually be whitelisted
Regards,

Jorge Torre
TechSupport Department - Panda Security

I don't reply to private messages unless I have previously requested them
VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Request to whitelist our software

Post by VirusBuster »

The software won't be detected again with the next signature update/syncronization
ISSUE SOLVED
Regards,

Jorge Torre
TechSupport Department - Panda Security

I don't reply to private messages unless I have previously requested them

Return to “Virus - Archive Issues”