Posted: Thu, 13 Mar 2014, 12:16
This tool is used to diagnose issues with scans, installing, activating and others in combination with one of the following Panda products: Panda Global Protection 2015, Panda Antivirus Pro 2015, Panda Internet Security 2015, Panda Gold Protection, Panda Cloud Antivirus.
- Download PsErrorTrace.exe and run the file as administrator on Windows Vista or higher.
- Click the Start button.
- Choose the type of operation you were doing when you encountered the problem (installing, activating, opening a program, scanning, etc.) and click Continue.
- Fill in your email address and description of the problem and click Continue.
- Now, you will be asked to replicate the issue you had encountered (scan stuck, failed installation, etc.). When you are ready to do so, click Start.
- Once you are able to replicate the problem and when the button is no longer greyed out, click Finish.
- Choose Exit and click Yes to save the report PsErrorTrace.psinfo to your computer.
- Finally, attach the PsErrorTrace.psinfo file to your next reply.
- You will need to compress the resulting PsErrorTrace.psinfo into a zip file as the .psinfo extension is not allowed
- If the log is too big to be attached to the forum, please use our FTP Uploader tool to upload it to our FTP and post a reply to your thread when it is uploaded so that we acknowledge that we have data to download from the FTP