[CLOSED]Error: No property found for name...

Container for RESOLVED incidents, queries SOLVED by the experts, EXPIRED topics or those that have been CLOSED by the users.
HKSupport

[CLOSED]Error: No property found for name...

Post by HKSupport »

Sometimes this error shows under device/support and no devices are listed:
"No property found for name [t] for class [class com.centrastage.csm.Ticket]"

It is OK if I click on "Support" again.
JAMPanda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Error: No property found for name...

Post by JAMPanda »

Hello HK,

Are you saying this error occurs when you click on the "Support" tab within a particular profile? Does it look like a stack trace error within the browser itself? If so, it may have been a unique issue so I would try to clear your browser cache and log back in and see if the issue replicates. The Support tab is where all of the individual support tickets created either manually from the console, from the individual device agents, or in result of a monitor alert.

If the error continues I would recommend contacting your local Panda Security support team and following up with them. They would be able to raise the issue with upper tiers of support if indeed it's a problem displaying the console for your account.
HKSupport

Post by HKSupport »

The error occurred both with IE11 and Mozilla Firefox. My contact person from the local Panda Security support team in Sweden have never seen the error before.

It might be something wrong the profile. When I clicked on "support" and other pages 2-3 times, some tickets are missing under "support". This happen both in IE11, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.

We have an evaluated version of PCSM console.
JAMPanda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by JAMPanda »

There are some radio buttons at the top of the support page that dictate the view you're looking at (Open Tickets, All Tickets, My Tickets). Is it possible that the tickets you're looking for are there but the view is set to something that's not applicable to them? Have you checked the Support tab at the System level in order to verify existence of all tickets across all profiles?
HKSupport

Post by HKSupport »

You have right. Only first time after login is "All Tickets" market and all tickets are available. Next time I click on "Support" is "Open Tickets" market automatically and closed tickets are hidden. If I marked "All Tickets", all tickets are listed. If I refresh the current view, "Open Tickets" are market automatically and closed tickets are hidden. If I again marked "All Tickets", all tickets are listed again. This "error" give me next question:

If I for example want to change the sorting of number or date of the tickets, it change back the order next time I click on "Support". It is possible to save the changed list order in some way? I might always want to show the oldest open ticket highest in the ticket list.
JAMPanda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by JAMPanda »

Unfortunately no, there's no way to customize the standard view. You can manipulate the list each time you log in to it, but there's now way to change the default view. I'm glad you're able to see the other tickets now, though.

Return to “SM - Archive Issues”