Mobile security or anti theft

If you can't find the answer to your query, let the experts help you out! Add your query about Panda Dome for Android here!
cmkubert

Mobile security or anti theft

Post by cmkubert »

Is the IOS app a Mobile security? Why is the pc link labeled anti theft? Is this only for anti-theft? How do I use it? Is there a document or instruction manual to guide me as to what to do? I have logged on in the app and on my pc - I can see a map on my computer screen that shows me where my device is located. Underneath the map is this:
"Device Action
If your device is lost or stolen, take one of the following actions to keep your data safe:"

What actions? There are no actions listed. Is it security or theft protection? Some kind of documentation would sure help.

In the app when I click on the button "Panda Support Forum" the page that opens up safari is in Spanish And the TOS in my app is all Spanish as well. I wish I could speak & read 2 languages but I only do English. There is a problem with the app.
VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Mobile security or anti theft

Post by VirusBuster »

The application for IOS is only an antitheft protection: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/panda-m ... 80143?mt=8
Once you have associated it to your Panda Account you can track it on the My Devices section
Regards,

Jorge Torre
TechSupport Department - Panda Security

I don't reply to private messages unless I have previously requested them

Return to “Panda Dome for Android - Issues”