Two devices on anti-theft for singles Google account

If you can't find the answer to your query, let the experts help you out! Add your query about Panda Dome for Android here!
KzarMaster

Two devices on anti-theft for singles Google account

Post by KzarMaster »

Hi,

I recently bought a Cel fone Motorola moto g 4 and installed panda mobile security. I activated the anti-theft and I found two devices with different device ids. One of those matches my login info (last login) and batery charge the other don't matches and are aparently offline.

I tried to run some actions and for the one that matches and I exactly located the device. Other actions doesn't work. For the one that don't matches nothing worked.

I've attached some print screens to the post to help understanding.

I've also experienced some weird things with This Cel like screen crashing and weird SD card malfunction. I sent It to the Authorized service center and some weird things disapeared but the SD card Still not working.

I called my mobile operator and they told me to Go to police to find out If my Cel was cloned.

There are the possibility of software malfunction ir its a cloning clue what I've seen on anti-theft?

Thanks.
Main
Main
Screenshot_20170901-194617.png (630.4 KiB) Viewed 11152 times
Localization matching device id
Localization matching device id
Screenshot_20170901-194634.png (135.92 KiB) Viewed 11151 times
Weird device id
Weird device id
Screenshot_20170901-194646.png (155.67 KiB) Viewed 11151 times
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Two devices on anti-theft for singles Google account

Post by Darth Panda »

have you ever used the mobile security before?

i mean, have you installed it before on another mobile phone?

If you delete the telephone which does not match your info, does it show up again?

regards
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Panda Dome for Android - Issues”