Task Killer

If you can't find the answer to your query, let the experts help you out! Add your query about Panda Dome for Android here!
thefly

Task Killer

Post by thefly »

I wondered why Task Killer is included in Panda Dome for mobile but not for tablet. It is a very useful tool and found it great to stop apps it's very hard to kill. Specially when your devices memory is low and device is slow.
Thanks for a great app. I have uninstalled Kaspersky and AVG and exclusively use Panda Dome.
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Task Killer

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi,

In the latest versions of the product, we don't see the option of task killer, could it be that you have an older version of the product installed on your phone?

Regards

Darth Panda
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com
thefly

Post by thefly »

I have Version 3.5.14 with Engine 1.0.0.17. The latest of Panda Dome on my Android phone as far as I can see. I religiously install the latest versions. I hope you don't remove this great feature.
Darth Panda
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by Darth Panda »

Hi,

It could be, perhaps, due to the version of android that you have installed on your phone, for version 8 or higher, google has imposed many restrictions and it is possible that from these versions the task killer will no longer appear.

Regards

Darth
Technical support – Panda Security
www.pandasecurity.com

Return to “Panda Dome for Android - Issues”