[CLOSED] Unable to Activate Panda Cloud Antivirus 3.0.1

Container for RESOLVED incidents, queries SOLVED by the experts, EXPIRED topics or those that have been CLOSED by the users.
cargohook19

[CLOSED] Unable to Activate Panda Cloud Antivirus 3.0.1

Post by cargohook19 »

HELP!!! I can't activate Panda Cloud Antivirus 3.0.1 with my activation code. Please see these screenshots: http://bit.ly/1jz0K6l and http://bit.ly/1nPDuW8

Am I ever going to get any help with this? I've called tech support 4 times, and I also posted here: http://www.cloudantivirus.com/forum/thr ... adID=68412 but received no replies. The activation failure pop-up now states that "To be properly protected you need to activate Panda Cloud Antivirus. Otherwise it will stop protecting you in 2 days." I'm running out of time, and I have been trying to get an answer since last week.

I like Panda Cloud AV, but I'm beginning to think it's not worth the trouble and I'm on the verge of seeking out a different solution. I mean it's ridiculous: You try to get help and all you get is either a run-around or completely ignored!
VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Re: Unable to Activate Panda Cloud Antivirus 3.0.1

Post by VirusBuster »

I've replied to your PM
Regards,

Jorge Torre
TechSupport Department - Panda Security

I don't reply to private messages unless I have previously requested them
cargohook19

Post by cargohook19 »

Yeah, that seems to have worked. Thanks! So what was wrong to begin with?
Rollins

Post by Rollins »

I also bought the Pro Edition and activation code didn't work or I did something wrong. But the deal is the customer service ( or really some company that just sell your product) is like pulling teeth hr waits , then no info, get passed along to somebody else. I all but gave up. You guys got my money and I have received nothing but aggravation.

I just want it activated. The code or whatever. If I have to jump thru any more hr hoops dont even respond. Just keep my money, I'll write you off and we both move along with life. Just give me the dang code please. If not no problem. Lesson learned.
VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by VirusBuster »

Rollins wrote:I also bought the Pro Edition and activation code didn't work or I did something wrong. But the deal is the customer service ( or really some company that just sell your product) is like pulling teeth hr waits , then no info, get passed along to somebody else. I all but gave up. You guys got my money and I have received nothing but aggravation.

I just want it activated. The code or whatever. If I have to jump thru any more hr hoops dont even respond. Just keep my money, I'll write you off and we both move along with life. Just give me the dang code please. If not no problem. Lesson learned.
Sorry for the delay, do you receive any error code when you try activating?
Can you PM me your customer number and activation code so that I can check if there is something wrong in the database?
Regards,

Jorge Torre
TechSupport Department - Panda Security

I don't reply to private messages unless I have previously requested them
VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by VirusBuster »

Closed due to lack of response
TOPIC CLOSED
Regards,