[CLOSED] I can't deinstall/install Panda Cloud Antivirus

Container for RESOLVED incidents, queries SOLVED by the experts, EXPIRED topics or those that have been CLOSED by the users.
stine1

[CLOSED] I can't deinstall/install Panda Cloud Antivirus

Post by stine1 »

Hi,

about a week ago I realized that (in Windows 7) the little Panda symbol in the bottom right box is missing. It seemed that a virus had deactivated Panda Cloud Antivirus. I could remove the virus with another software (Malwarebyte's Anti Malware) but my Panda kept not working properly.
I tried to deinstall through Windows - did not work.
I tried the official Panda Cloud Antivirus Uninstaller - did restart but I can't install a new version.

I have added the latest log file from my last attempt to install Panda Cloud Antivirus hoping that it might help you.

I'd really love to continue using Panda but I have almost given up :oops: Thank you very much in advance!

Christine
RRMan03

Re: I can't deinstall/install Panda Cloud Antivirus

Post by RRMan03 »

You are in the same boat I am in.You like me got suckered into this junk. It will not install and if you try to install it will not deinstall all the junk it leave behind. I am going to smear this company in the dround if they do not solve this problem for me. I have spent 2 days dealing with errors on my computer since trying to install that software. Well they are going to get a rude suprise on social media. I will ruin their reputation and I hope they read this. they are going to get a chance to fix it but after that. Christmas will not be a happy time a Panda.
stine1

Post by stine1 »

RRMan03 wrote:You are in the same boat I am in.You like me got suckered into this junk. It will not install and if you try to install it will not deinstall all the junk it leave behind. I am going to smear this company in the dround if they do not solve this problem for me. I have spent 2 days dealing with errors on my computer since trying to install that software. Well they are going to get a rude suprise on social media. I will ruin their reputation and I hope they read this. they are going to get a chance to fix it but after that. Christmas will not be a happy time a Panda.
I came here because I thought there is a HELPFUL answer waiting for me.
Thanks for nothing - complain about Panda all you want but I am a happy customer.
VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by VirusBuster »

Follow these steps:
Run Panda Cloud Antivirus Generic Uninstaller and reboot when requested
Run Panda 2015 Generic Uninstaller and reboot when requested
Download Panda Free Antivirus Offline Installer and save it your your desktop, for example
Run the downloaded FREEAV.exe to install
Regards,

Jorge Torre
TechSupport Department - Panda Security

I don't reply to private messages unless I have previously requested them
VirusBuster
Official moderator
Official moderator

Post by VirusBuster »

Closed due to lack of response
TOPIC CLOSED